Spain Investment Services

Immigration to Spain

Home / Immigration lawyer

Non-Lucrative Residence

The Non-Lucrative Residence Permit allows you to reside in Spain without granting a work permit. This is the perfect option for you if you want to retire in Spain or if you want to spend a year here without working. After the first year, it is possible to apply for a residence and work permit without having to leave the country again.

Golden Visa

The Golden Visa allows you to reside and work in Spain if you make a significant investment of at least 500.000 € in real estate, 1 mio. € in a Spanish business, 1 mio. € in a Spanish bank account deposit or 2 mio. in Spanish debt. Other options include the residence and work permit for highly qualified professionals and the Golden Visa for entrepreneurs. The applications are privileged and can be presented online while you are already in Spain.

Residence and Work Permits

If you want to live and work in Spain as a non-EU/EEA citizen, you will need a residence and work permit. There are various types of residence and work permits depending on the position, salary and your qualifications. Furthermore, if you want to run a business in Spain or work as a freelancer, you can apply for a residence and self-employment permit.

EU Citizens’ and Family Members’ Residencies

Any EU citizen who wishes to reside in Spain for more than 3 months has to register and get their EU Registry Certificate. Any accompanying non-EU family member can apply for the Residence Card for Family Members of EU Citizens. Said card allows them to work and reside in Spain for 5 years.

How can I legally immigrate to Spain?

Our immigration lawyer Pina Espinoza, founder of Artemis Law, offers her services as an English, Spanish and German-speaking immigration attorney. Her headquarters are in Barcelona but she offers services for all of Spain. She help expats with everything they may need regarding immigration to Spain and living in Spain. Get your residence permit, set up your business, rent a place to live, buy a property, she is here for you every step of the way!

With Spain investment services, your case is our priority. Our team is committed to excellence. Take a look at our website and for more information.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-26 at 1.23.34 PM

Pina Espinoza Carrizosa

Immigration Lawyer

Pina is a German lawyer certified to practice in Spain and in Germany. She is based in Barcelona with her law office Artemis Law and assists clients with immigration and foreign investment matters. 

Pina’s services focus on assisting with the application for visas, residence and work permits for Spain. She has a lot of experience in the preparation of applications for her clients at the various government agencies, as well as Consulates and Embassies all around the world. Furthermore, she accompanies clients who wish to purchase a property or make other investments in Spain.

As a German citizen who has been residing in Spain for years and speaks English, Spanish and German fluently, she understands the different cultures in play and can assist her clients with the empathy and professionalism required in these delicate legal matters.

Get quote

Tell us what you need